New Products

9/10/2008

Indian Summer

Hello from somewhat sunny Wisconsin.
I hope you are enjoying the last warmer days. We're trying to get out and about as much as we can.
Our DD has started her preschool yesterday and although she's not sure how she feels about staying there alone, I think she likes the teachers and enjoys the activities. She's growing so fast, I can't believe it. Her 4th birthday is only a few days away. (Note to self: Start thinking about that birthday party...)
Anyway...
Today I have been awarded Brilliance Blog Award by Kcherrie, someone I don't know yet, but she thinks my blog is worth reading, for which I'm really grateful. It's good to know that someone stops by to read my mumbling, lol. If I had to award someone, it would be the great girls that just got my award last week and then some. So, I'm just going to list them here and hope they won't stop talking to me after all this love I'm sending their way.
Here goes:
Erika
Utski
Monika
Lu
and Bambrlka

Well, it's half past 12 (again) and I want to quickly share my latest creation with you.
I have just uploaded my new autumn kit Indian Summer into the store Ahhh Scrap! and will have it at the other stores by the time most of you'll be reading this.
This kit was really fun to make and I hear from my CTs that it's fun to use too, lol.

I know that I've promised a freebie from my last kit for this week, but I have just learned that we are playing Bingo at the Ahhh Scrap! Thu 18th at 8 central and my newest autumn kit is going to be used as a prize. So I thought it would be nice to let you have a look at the kit beforehand.
Therefore, I'm going to share a quick page with you and if you like it, you can pick the kit here at the Ahhh Scrap! (All my items are currently on sale, till 21 Sep, so you can get it 30% off too. )
And here is the freebie:

But if you like games, come join us at the Ahhh Scrap Forum. You'll find the information about the details under Crops and other fun activities. Maybe you'll be the lucky one and win the kit.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Monika said...

This kit is beautiful, Renata!I love the colours, even though I don't like autumn...it remonds me of winter brrr.
And thank you for awarding me!