New Products

9/28/2008

Today I only have one LO to share with you.
I haven't been able to spend much time on the computer, since Friday was my DD's birthday and we are having parties the whole weekend. Today we had our friends over and tomorrow we're expecting the family.
Today's party was really fun. We had 7 kiddos here, but surprisingly the party went really smooth. Tomorrow we'll get to see all my in-laws. I am looking forward to this party too, since my husband's family is a lot of fun. My DD can't wait to share all her new toys with her cousins..
Anyway, on my DD's birthday I managed to make the princess sit for a minute to take a couple of shots and this LO is made with one of those. I will probably have some more party photos to scrap later on in the week.


I am also attaching a picture of my latest paper kit, which is already in most of my stores. I have started working on the elements, but it will take a few days yet.


For those ones of you that want to buy any of my latest kits, I am currently having a 50% sale at my newest store, The Scraphead, so check it out.

Well, it's almost 2 am again and I need to turn in, but I'll have some more LOs to show you soon. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great layout and a beautiful paper set!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your DD :)