New Products

11/22/2008

Winter has come.

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all keeping warm. We sure are trying to. We've had some snow, but not much. Of course my DD tried to go out and make snow angels already, lol.

But mostly we try to keep busy inside. It's much easier with DD in preschool a couple of times a week. She enjoys the activities there so much and always has a blast. We've had a parent-teacher conference last week and she is doing really great.

Here are a couple of photos of her trying to figure out how to blow bubbles. She prefers not to get dirty and asks me to blow the bubbles for her, but this time she had to get on with the job by herself. Other than a few spills on the floor (You'd think she'd remember not to bend down with the bottle in her hand...) she did pretty good.



We've also been doing some cooking lately. She thinks she's really good and tries to help with everything. So far she didn't have any huge accidents and we really enjoy the time in the kitchen together. This took me by surprise, since I really hate cooking. I am still secretly hoping that she'll love it so much, she'll take over soon, lol. Here is her helping with the pancakes today.


I also want to let you know that I have now retired some of my oldest mini-kits to the Bargain Bin at the Ahhh Scrap! Store. You are welcome to them for a price of $1.99 to $2.49.

And finally, here is the freebie I want to share with you today. It's a quick page made with my newest kit, Shades Of Frost. Let me know how you like it.
(I am sorry, this freebie has expired.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the QP is beautiful as are all your kits. thank you for sharing!

Lori Crouch said...

Your QP is very evocative of winter in its colors, but very warm in its feeling. I also loved the picture of your daughter kneeling in front of the oven. Too cute! Thank you for sharing yourself with us.