New Products

11/10/2008

40% Sale at J3.

Hello everyone.
I hope all of you are well and happy.
I've had a busy couple of weeks myself. Besides all the Halloween festivities and the hunting season craziness (my DH only, lol), I've had a minor dental emergency. I saw my dentist on Thu, after my tooth decided to break right in the middle of having a lunch with a girlfriend and a bunch of our kids. After I had my tooth fixed, I got an abscess on it and it became really painful. The dentist I go to doesn't open Fri-Sun. I thought that with a little pain meds I'll be fine till Mon. But I wasn't and by Mon I was practically bouncing off the walls. After I got my meds I almost over-dosed on the painkiller, since I never take any and these were pretty strong. I went for the full dose, since I wanted to be done with the bouncing-off-the-walls part.... Anyway, all is good now and I can get back to the uneventful everyday life...
I am attaching a couple of DD's Halloween photos. She was a very proud princess and went through the whole Trick-or-treat, smell-my-feet stuff flawlessly. I am mentioning that, because the last year trick-or-treating was not so smooth, lol.
As for my designing projects, I have just finished a new kit called After The Summer. It's in most of my stores already.

Right now I am having a week long 40% sale at the store J3 Designs, so if you want to grab any of my latest kits, now is a good time.
And finally, I want to share my latest freebie with you. It's a Brag Book Page and it's made with my new kit. You can download it here. (Sorry, this freebie has expired.)

Well, those were my news. I have more but I'll wait to share those with you in a day or two...
So for now, keep well and healthy and have fun scrapping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).