New Products

12/30/2008

Ahoy Mateys!

Hello Everyone.

As I promissed I'm back with the newest kit called
Ahoy Mateys!Here is the description:
This kit is a must for any scrapper with a little pirate in their life.
Most of the elements are hand drawn and unique.
You will find 10 patterned and textured backgrounds.
(Some are JPG format, some PNG for the torn edge look.)

There's 35 various elements: A boat, crossed bones, bones border, 3 different colored ribbons with skuls, rope page border, rope frame, rope with a knot and rope pile, a compass, a flag, a pirate, a parrot, 3 different flair buttons, 2 journaling tags, 3 various torn edged frames, 4 various seals, a folded ribbon border, a sword, crossed swords, a sword frame, a treasure chest with the loot, a skul, a skul stamp and a star brad.
Erika already made this super fun LO using the kit:
(Alpha is made by Digilover's Addiction)

I am planning on working on the Quick Page Album soon and maybe a few Brag Book pages too. I'll let you know when I have them in the stores.

Speaking of which, I have a 30% sale on all the new kits and other products running through Jan 3rd. Now is the time to grab them if you like them.
Here are the links to the stores that have all my latest products:

Bouquet Of Pixels
Ahhh Scrap!


Also, I wanted to share a few LOs of my wonderful CT friends. I feel bad for not making many LOs lately, but I hope these give you some idea. I promise I'll make a few myself too and share with you soon.

Loves Me - Loves Me Not
(LO made by Bambrlka)
A Little Something
(LO made by Erika)


(LO made by CT guest Dvorajda)
(LO made by Bambrlka)

No comments: