New Products

12/21/2008

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas.
It's been snowing here for the past few days, so we are about to have a wonderful white Christmas. It's the season, when the family bids you farewell by saying Be careful driving on the ice, as opposed to the fall, when they say: Watch out for the deer.

We have already started with the parties, so we can fit in everyone's schedule.
My DD and I started off with baking some sugar cookies. She loved making them into little balls and watching them get huge in the oven. Here is the first batch: Although all the Christmas shopping and party preparations take up so much of my time, I managed to create another little kit, called A Little Something. It's inspired by everything cozy and homey. I also made an album of 6 quick pages and one extra page to share with you as a freebie. Here they all are: (Both kit and album are on sale during Christmas.)

Download the freebie HERE or click on the preview.

I am sorry, this freebie has now expired.
I will be back in a few days with more goodies, as we have a few little things lined up for you at some of my stores. So don't forget to stop by.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for the lovely quickpage.
Have a happy holiday.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Dec. 23, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Bára said...

Ahojky
Kit vypadá moc dobře !!!
Krásné svátky !!

TerriK said...

thank you very much for sharing your work.