New Products

1/16/2009

Be My Valentine

Hello everyone.
We've been having some terrible weather here in Wisconsin. Fine by me though, because I can spend my days here on the computer, designing, lol.
I have just released this brand new Valentine kit. I hope you like it. My wonderful CTs already made a few LOs with it, and I love them all. Have a look. I'll be adding them here as they come in. Till Valentine you can grab this kit and my other Valentine kit Loves Me - Loves Me Not for 30% less at these stores:
Bouquet Of Pixels
Ahhh Scrap.

Enjoy!
Here are the CT LOs:


-------------------Erika--------------------------------------Marbella--------------------

------------------Manuela----------------------------------------Mandy------------------

--------------------Bambrlka------------------------------------Lois----------------------

--------------------Mandy------------------------------------- Wendy--------------------

----------------------Lois------------------------------------Bambrlka--------------------

-------------------Ludmila-------------------------------------Ludmila--------------------

-------------------Kristen----------------------------------------Julie---------------------



And here is a couple from me.



My CT call is still open, although I already recruited a few girls. Here are their first layouts:


Manuela

Marbella

Manuela

And finally, here is the Add-on freebie to go with my newest kit. hope you like it. Please leave a comment if you do. I hope to be back with more layouts and photos soon. Take a good care and stay warm!

Download the freebie HERE.

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jan [LA 08:46pm, NY 11:46pm] - 17 Jan [UK 04:46am, OZ 03:46pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 17, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Lu Walker said...

Love that photo from Greece(love your hair)... looks like a charming place for honyemoon. Do you have more to share?

renka20 said...

LOL, sure I do, but not all of them are PG. :-D