New Products

2/17/2009

New CU and preview of the newest kit.

Hello girls.
So, the "real" life got in the way of my on-line life this week and I have not been able to design much in the last few days. I have made another CU product and posted it in some stores and I have about a half of my newest kit finished. I am hoping that this time it will be ready for the stores by the weekend.
This is going to be a short post before I have to run and deal with all the other stuff that came up, but I wanted to let you know that for 3 days only I am having a huge 50% off sale at the Bouquet Of Pixels on all my kits, if you purchase a minimum of $5 (after the half off). So in case you'd like to get any of my latest kits, this is probably as low as they'll ever be, lol.

Here is the preview of the newest CU item. I have another one almost ready, mostly with ties, ribbons and strings.
I really hope I'll be back with the newest kit by the weekend. So far the only think I can show you is the papers pack. Here goes:PS: Thank you all for the wonderful messages and comments. I really appreciate you finding the time to write to me.

No comments: