New Products

3/23/2009

Freebie at Ahhh Scrap! store

Hello everyone.

As I promised on Thursday, I am back with a little freebie released at the store Ahhh Scrap! today.
It's a little springtime mini. I hope you'll like it. Don't forget the freebies at Ahhh Scrap! are only valid for 48 hours, so go snag it right away. But if you come too late, I am planning on expanding it a little and putting it right back to the stores.

Before you grab it, I wanted to share some LOs made by my CT Di, with the last two kits Expectation and Sunny-Side-Up:


And here is the promised freebie:

Get it from the store HERE

I want to say a big thank you for all the wonderful replies to my previous post. I am glad you liked the freebie and enjoyed the blog train.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!

Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 24, 2009. Thanks again.