New Products

7/09/2009

News From My Stores

Hey girls!

I am back with a few announcements about what's going on in the stores.

Currently I am having a huge 50% blow-out sale at Bouquet Of Pixels and you can grab all my PU and CU products for a half price, but only till July 15th, when my store at BOP will be closed.

All my newest products at Pretty Scrappy and Ahhh Scrap! are on sale 30% for the first week and the newest Brag Book made with Time For Tea is on sale for a dollar HERE.

Also, Ahhh Scrap! is announcing that we'll be holding a dollar day sale every Tuesday from now on and every time you'll find different products on sale for one day only.
So don't forget to go check what's in every Tuesday.


And I have some more LOs to show off.
These were done with the two of my latest kits, Time For Tea and Dream a Little Dream Of Me.

Made by Semianka

Made by Marbella

Made by PetraM.


Also, I would like to promote some new products from my fellow designer at Ahhh Scrap!, Shanmomto4:
Here's her newest kit, Around the Campfire. It would be perfect for all of your camping/outdoor layouts.
Photobucket

Here's the matching alpha that you'll be able to use over and over again.
Photobucket

This weekend only, you can get the alpha for free when you purchase the kit. You don't want to miss out on this great deal.
Photobucket

Click HERE to visit her store at Ahhh Scrap and HERE to visit her blog.

1 comment:

DigiLover said...

Hiya Renata
so sorry to see you leave BOP but I can understand with new bubs coming your time is going to start to be very limited and there is only so many hours in day to dedicate to all this!!!

Absolutely love your new kits and your CTM have done such outstanding jobs showcasing them for you.

Hugs
Vicki