New Products

8/07/2009

'Smarty Pants' Collab and Sales at the stores!

Hello girls.
Finally back with a bunch of announcements...


First off, as you probably know by now, I am pregnant......very, very pregnant, lol. Finally I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I think I have some 7, 8 weeks to go... But I am getting soo tired. :-( I hope I'll be able to make a couple of little things for you before I'll have to take some time off.
For now, I have a new release and a couple of sales to advertise:
This is the kit I have promised you last week, right before my computer decided to take a weekend off, lol. Luckily I am back and running and so I was able to put the kit in the stores. It's a collaboration with a couple of my good friends, Erika of Inkin' Creations and Vicki of Digilover's Addiction.
It's called Smarty Pants
and the theme, of course, is school. We all have kids who are super excited about going back to school (which translates as young enough that they don't complain about it, lol..)
I hope you'll like the designs we came up with. We also created an album of 9 BB pages for those of you who like their LOs done in minutes.

Here is the preview of some of my contribution to the collab: And some LOs I've done with the kit. You'll be able to download the first one of these pages as a sampler if you like it. (Scroll to the end of the post.)I also have couple more LOs to show you, made with my other latest creation,
Little Boy's Dream:
This one is made by Manuela:
And this one is made by me, with one of DD's photos from our trip to the lake Superior a few days ago:And now about the sales:
I have a sale going at both of my stores:

At Pretty Scrappy
we are running a store-wide sale 40% off till the 14th.
After that I'll be having a buy 2 get 1 free sale till Aug 22nd.

And at the Ahhh Scrap!
I have my whole store on sale 30% or more.
Some of my kits at AS are on a massive blow-out sale, since I am getting ready to retire the oldest kits and album. Go check it out.

And finally, here is the promised freebie: I hope you like it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the School Theme post on Aug. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Erika H. said...

Great new kits..wonderful work!

I have an award for you on my blog.