New Products

4/30/2010

NDS @ ACOT + Freebie

Happy NSD girls!

I'm sure you're all super excited about all the fun activities going on in both paper scrapbooking and digi-scrapbooking world this weekend. I'm sure this is just the first one of the few posts I will be making this weekend to let you all know about what's going on at all my stores and to let you know about the free goodies you'll find at each site.
Well, here is the first one.A Cherry On Top is having a huge crop planned for the whole 3 days of this weekend. Check out the schedule HERE.
Also, the digital designers at ACOT prepared this pack of templates for you to enjoy. Hopefully you will find it handy with all the wonderful projects you will have going this weekend. You can download the free template pack at ACOT HERE. Many designers are having sales this whole weekend, so you can have a look around for some wonderful designs. My store at ACOT will be on 30% sale the whole weekend. Enjoy!

(This is a preview of the template supplied by me.)




No comments: