New Products

6/27/2010

Fresh Blooms Kit and more CU products

Hey Girls.
As I promised I am back with the newest kit, which is actually a collaboration with Ryan of Roseytoes designs.
It's called Fresh Blooms and it's exclusive at the Inspiration Lane: Get it at IL here.

I really enjoyed playing with this kit. I love the cheerful colors and I found it easy to make each LO with just a handful of elements and patterns. I am very happy with the outcome. :-)

As always, here is a slide show of the LOs made by my CT girls:

I also started packaging the CU metal trinkets, this time with a brass finish. I used some in this last kit and I really liked the look of gold finish over the silver, matching the summery themed color combo. Here are the ones that are already in the stores. More are to come, depending on how much time I'll get on the computer. My sis will be here in just a few days and I have a lot of projects planned before she gets here.



No comments: