New Products

6/14/2010

More LOs to show you.

Hello Girls.

Just a quick check-in.
We have been very busy in the last few days. My DD already attended a 5 days of Summer Bible School. She had a blast. She is already asking me when will the next SBS take place. :-) I attended as a photographer for the event, also creating a presentation for the final program. I have some super cute photos of the kids...it's a shame I don't have the right to release any here on-line. :-(

I am keeping busy creating all my required parts for the mega kits at all my stores for the next 2 months. My sister is coming in 6 weeks and I know I won't have much time on the computer during her visit. So I am trying to get everything done on time.

I have also been working on a new collaboration kit with my fellow designer at the Inspiration Lane, Ryan of the Roseytoes Designs. It's a cheerful summery design and I hope you'll like it. I am hoping to have it released sometimes in the next few days, maybe by the end of this week. It depends on how fast we can have everything packaged.

I have a few more LOs made with my latest kist to share with you. Here is the slide show: Enjoy!

No comments: