New Products

7/10/2010

The new kit BEAUTIFUL and a FREEBIE

Hello girls.


The weekend is here! Yay! Not that it makes any difference in how much work needs to be done, lol, but at least my DH is around to talk to, which is much better than the choice of a little persistent screamer or a never-ending stream of questions asked by a 5 3/4 (be precise about the number please) year-old...


Anyway, I've promised to let you see my newest kit called Beautiful. Soo, here it is:



I have created some LOs with it and I have to say I love the look. I am starting on the year book for my baby boy, since he's already 9 mos old and I don't want to start too late. I have my DD's year book to make as well, so now it's twice the work...and twice the fun :-)



I have made these LOs with the kit so far:



I will be back soon to share the LOs of my CT girls too.

I have promised you a little sampler wit this kit and here it is:


DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!
And have a great weekend. :-)




.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria