New Products

7/21/2010

New Kit "Little Diva"

And here is the newest kit:

It's called "Little Diva". I hope you'll enjoy using it as much as I did.
:::Inspiration Lane:::
:::ACOT:::


And for those lucky first 3 shoppers here's a 50% off coupon on the Little Diva at my store at IL:
speedos
(Trying to incorporate the summer theme I guess...)


Here are a couple of LOs I've made using the kit:


Before I sign off today I want to let you know that I will be MIA for the next few weeks. My sister and her hubby are finally on their way and will be here in just a few hours. I am trying to do all the little things that I want done before they get here. It's hard to try and give your house a good cleaning and also pick up extra hours at work so you will have less to do once your family is here. Let's just say it's not working out for me too well...and what's up with sitting on the computer, updating my blog, right?

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that for the next 4 weeks I will be busy entertaining my family and hopefully taking some time off myself, but I should be back to normal by the end of August and I am really hoping that from Sep I will actually be able to spend more time designing....only the time will tell. In the mean time do enjoy the sales I have set at the stores IL and the closing sale at AS (50% till the end of July). I might set up some more sales later on, depending on the time I'll have to play online.

I will be posting a slide show of my CT LOs soon and I will try and share a few photos from my sister's visit too.





.

1 comment:

march_76 said...

I so miss scrapping with your products! I'm sorry I haven't replied your email! I will soon. Have a blast with your family! I know you've been preparing for their arrival for a while! Have lots of fun!