New Products

9/13/2010

Everything Nice - New Kit and a freebie

Hello girls.



Soo, the school year has started and I now have a brand new kindergartner at home.

Luckily for us, everything went smooth and my DD loves the school, her new teacher and her friends in the class. She was very excited about being able to ride the school bus and we had no issues there either. A couple of girls from the high school who take the same bus offered to walk with her to the bus stop and today she finally decided to take them up on the offer. Easy-peasy!

Meanwhile, the house is very quiet. I am definitely not used to that. The baby is not used to that. :-) He suddenly started taking 2 hour-naps in the morning, something that didn't happen often before. I am able to do most of my work during that quiet time. Love it!
I have tons of photos that I need to sort from the last 2 months and I hope I'll be able to share some of them with you soon. Here is a couple , one of my kidos and one of my DS, getting ready to take off. :-) He is getting there and it looks like he'll be wakling in just a few weeks.


I am also here to show you what I have created in the last few days. I know, I know, yet another girly kit...sigh.... but that's just me. :-)

It's called Everything Nice and here is the preview:

There is a set of tags also included in this kit:

IL
ACOT

And here are some LOs I have created with it:

I have also used this LO for my DD's upcoming party invitations:

I've transformed the last LO into a template for you, in case you'd like to try it. out When using any portrait photo with it, you'll probably have to move the circles around to find that perfect fit and highlight the places in the photos you want to show, but I thing that's where the fun is.




Download the template HERE


.

No comments: