New Products

6/12/2008


Finally a nice hot day! Didn't look like it, but by the end of the day it must have been well over 70. Some of you are probably laughing like my friends from Arizona and Dallas ...hey guys, you know who you are, but I'll take it after the days of rain and cold. My friend's friend had a garage sale today and asked me to bring over some stuff if I have any to sell....showed up with 4 tubs. But we had fun, Klara got to play with a bunch of boys and their old toys. :) Oh, by the way, I've just learned that I now have a web site. My husband's cousin just set it up for me (thanks, Danny). Better go check it out and try to figure out what to do with it, oh my.... Any ideas are welcome! Here is the page I made today trying out the embellishments for my new kit:

No comments: