New Products

6/22/2008

Good News

I am so excited today!
Last night I've written to one of the girls at the new store named Ahhh Scrap!, which is opening on Monday, 23rd. I've heard back today and got a spot on the Designer Team for the Store. I am so Excited! (Yes, I've mentioned that already...)
I can't wait to see how I'll do. It should be a lot of fun! I've never cooperated with other designers, so this will be something new.
For the opening of the store, there will be a bunch of freebies from all the designers, so don't forget to check it out. I will post a link on the left once the store is running.
Here is the freebie I'm going to be posting: (Click on it to download.)
I also got to work a little on my kit. Here is a preview, although everything is not finished yet. I might wrap it all up tomorrow night. I also have a couple of LOs that I've started to work on, but there's just not enough hours in my day, lol.
My DH took our DD down to the river to fish a little. Our in-laws live nearby and so I stayed there and promised them that I'll come down in a few minutes, join them and will take a few pictures.. Only I was chatting away when the truck pulled into the driveway maybe an hour later.... I guess there's a sign that I'm deprived of adult conversation....

1 comment:

Erika H. said...

Congratulations...I am so happy for you. I love the new kit and thanks for the freebie...i will post something using it on my blog.