New Products

6/28/2008

It's been almost a week since I joined the designer team at Ahhh Scrap! It's been very exciting and very busy. A few of my kits are already posted on the site and I am working on the rest. I haven't been able to work much on anything else, but I put together one of the LOs I've been working on last week and I've put the newest kit up for sale at the store Ahhh Scrap! (Serene by RW) It should appear there pretty soon.
Here is the LO I've made:
My DD is loving the summer, although she'll make sure to tell you that she prefers the snow every time the topic of seasons comes up...
The other day we had a lady from the Family Resource Center come and evaluate her for preschool. She asked my DD what her last name was. She said: An Actress (that's what my DH and I call her quite often lately... )

No comments: