New Products

6/19/2008


Hello everyone.
Thanks for the nice comments about my new Kit Moss Whisper. Made me very happy.
Yesterday and the day before my husband started the work in the basement and I am helping out a little (well, very very little, LOL ).
I decided to take Monday off from the computer as I thought a mini-break from scrapbooking was due, but yesterday I ended up back on it. I am too addicted to take more than a couple of days off. I've started working on a new kit. For now I'm just trying to figure out what's the look going to be. I have something in mind, but the pieces seem to have a mind of their own.... I'll see where they'll get me, LOL. I think we'll all just have to wait and see.
Anyway, my DH is off today and so I have a feeling that I'll go help him in the basement a little... If only by keeping him company... But the night will be mine and the computer's.
Hope all of you are having a great summer day. Best Regards.

No comments: