New Products

7/07/2008

4th July Weekend

OK, I'm back. The weekend away was everything I needed. I feel so refreshed!
We ended up spending the 4th here, but on the 5th we left for my SIL's family cottage and stayed overnight. We had absolutely fabulous time! Klara got to spend lots of time with her cousins, which she absolutely loved. They spent both days swimming in the lake, tubing, picking blueberries, eating marshmallows and popsicles, lol... We took a few rides on the lake and my DH got to fish as much as he wanted. And I got to take photos of it all, lol.
I've made a couple of LOs with some of my photos from the weekend and have many more to scrap when I ever get the time. My DH leaves for a week tomorrow, so I'll be holding the fort on my own. I have a few ideas for a new kit, but it seems like I got accepted to another small store and so I might be busy re-packaging for there.
But life is good. I hope all of you are also enjoying your summer days.


No comments: