New Products

7/04/2008

Happy 4th of July, all!
I hope you're all having fun. It's beautiful out here in Wisconsin today. We are not doing much. Klara is playing in and out, a little in the pool, a little with her Littlest Pet-shop toys... Tonight there are fireworks in a nearby town, so we are going out there to see. Tomorrow we'll go to my SIL's cabin to spend the weekend. It should be a lot of fun, since my DD loves to play with her cousins.
Last night I've worked a little on one of my first kits, Girly Girl... Well, actually, I've been up till 2.30 am trying to finish everything off. This might be the final version.
Today I got a minute to play and I made this LO of Klara's toy unicorn, all dressed up in front of the mirror. It's so cute to watch my DD play with all her imaginary friends...
Anyway, 'll be gone for a couple of days, but on Mon I should be back here with a freebie LO for you all.

No comments: