New Products

7/22/2008


Hello everyone.
I haven't posted anything for a while, but I was still busy working on the new kit, Bro And Sis. It's coming together pretty well. I might add a couple of elements and papers yet, but most of it is done now. I have created these two LOs with it, trying it out. The first is of my sister and I back in 1997, the last millennium ..for sure. I am not sure what we were thinking letting our brother take this picture.... The second one is actually a photo of my friend's cuties, since I didn't have anything decent on my computer to use for this LO. What do I tell you, my brothers are just too ugly to be photographed....I know they'll never read a scrap blog, lol, so I'm safe...
I am happy to say that I now have 3 friends making some wonderful LOs with my kit as my 'lose' CT group, lol. You can check them out at the Inking Creations, Bambrlka scrap and Design by LW

No comments: