New Products

7/17/2009

Just Call Me A Princess Kit and Freebie.

Hello girls!
As I promised on Tuesday, I am back with the new kit.
This one is all girl. I had such a blast creating it because it's custom made for my little princess. I have also made a matching set for those with little time for scrapping. Both of these are now on sale in both of my stores.
Have a look:






The previews are linked to my store at Pretty Scrappy.
You can also find the kit at my other store Ahhh Scrap! HERE.


And here are a few LOs made with this kit:
The first 3 are made by me:


2 Los made by Erika:


2 LOs by Marbella:

These 2 are made by Semianka:


And one more by Di:



Also, I wanted to let you know about a great sale my fellow designer at AS is having:

For one week only Late Night Scraps has everything in her Ahhh Scrap store on sale for
50% off!!
Grab kits, overlays, doodle packs, brushes and elements.
All at a deep discount!




And finally, I have a QP sampler freebie to share with you today. It's made with my latest kit. I hope you like it.


Download HERE.

4 comments:

BlueCat said...

Your kit looks fabulous!
Thank you for the QP.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jul [LA 08:33pm, NY 10:33pm] - 18 Jul [UK 03:33am, OZ 01:33pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jul. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so much.