New Products

7/20/2009

Dollar Day at Ahhh Scrap!

Hello girls.

Hopefully you are enjoying your summer.
I have been super busy with the work and with the house projects my DH and I have planned before the baby is born. I am thinking that we don't have much more than 10 weeks to go.
So far I've gained about 20Lb, but it sure feels like much more. Maybe it's the hot weather or just all the running around, but I am always feeling exhausted. :-( Anyway, it's all for the good cause, right?

I have worked a little this week on a new boy kit. I am about half way done with it and maybe by the end of the week I'll be able to share it with you. Also, two of my fellow designers / friends and I have just finished a brand new collaboration kit, ready for release on Aug 1st. I wish I could show you some previews, but I guess I have to wait till everything is ready. The theme of the collab is "back to school".

I have also played with my last kit a little and I've made this LO of my DD. The photo is taken recently. She is growing so fast. I can't believe she'll be 5 in just a few weeks.



I also want to remind you that AS is having a dollar day tomorrow (Tue) again and some of my QP albums will be on sale. Check it out if you are planning on buying any.


And finally, here is some info on one of my fellow designer's newest release:
Available now! Brooke has created her fourth set of layered paper templates! Included are 4 layered .psd files. Simply add color and texture, and you have brand new papers for your layouts or kits! CU OK!


And, for a limited time (that is code for one week) they are on sale for 25% off!

Hurry in to Ahhh Scrap to grab them! (Make it easy on yourself, and just click the picture above!)

Enjoy!

No comments: