New Products

7/24/2009

Quick update.

Hello girls.

Today I only have a quick post.
I have been busy working this week, but I also managed to finish a brand new kit. I am very excited about this one, since it's a "boy" kit, something I don't usually design. :-)

My husband and I are planning a road trip/camping on the lake Superior this coming weekend, so I won't be here to release the kit till the next week, but I have made a LO to show you what it looks like:



Also, my fellow Ahhh Scrap! Designer Tricia of Tricia Curtis Designs has a brand new Damask Chipboard Capitals Alpha Template. A completely versatile layered alpha template with a bonus pattern already included! This chipboard alpha set includes big and little capitals (Uppercase and Lowercase), all numbers, punctuation, and European letters and characters.

Each character is saved as a separate layered .psd file with three layers - the chipboard layer, the clipping mask layer and the damask patterned layer. Use any or all of the layers; the chipboard layer already has a color overlay style built in to easily change the base color to black or another color for a striking edge.

On sale through July 31st! Commercial / Scrap for Hire friendly.



Link to Tricia's store HERE
Link to her blog: HERE

No comments: