New Products

1/16/2010

Cozy Winter and a fabulous Grab Bag deal.

Hello everyone.

Today I just have a quick post before I head out to snowmobile a little with my hubby.

I wanted to introduce my latest kit and to let you know about a fabulous deal available at the Inspiration Lane this weekend only.

Here is my newest kit called Cozy Winter, along with a new QP album I've made with the kit.
And here are a couple of LOs made with the kit:

2 LOs made by me: (The second LO is a quick page from the album)
2 LOs made by Erika:LO made by Manuela:
2 LOs made by Marchien:LO made by Bethany:
LO made by Sarah:
And here is the deal of this weekend: You can get this kit with a whole bunch of other gorgeous goodies for $5 only. But don't forget this deal will expire tomorrow, so grab it while it lasts HERE.
OK, that's all for today. Off to ride.

No comments: