New Products

1/27/2010

New Kit "The Way You Love Me"

Hello girls.
Finally I am getting a free second to blog about my news. My precious baby boy has not been feeling very well, so we spend a lot of time holding him and trying to keep him comfortable. My DD is a great helper. It feels like she's grown a lot in these last few months. They are so adorable together, I really feels so blessed!
Meanwhile, here in the digi world, I have not had as much time as I'd like, but I guess that's the price I have to pay for a little while. Last week I've released a little new kit. It's Valentine themed, but I've decided to keep it a little more neutral and to use an nontraditional color combo. The kit is full of metal trinkets, lace and pebbles. I hope you'll like it. It's called The Way You Love Me and it's on sale HERE:
And as usual, I have a few LOs to show you:
3 LOs made by me:
2 LOs made by Erika:
2 LOs made by my brand new CT Marchien:LO made by Di:And 2 more made by March:I also found in the gallery a few cute LOs made with my older kits. Here they are:
This was made by Lauramarie with my kit For You Kiddo:
And another 2 from March, made with the Cozy Winter:On Feb 1st I will be debuting in the new store I have mentioned before and I will be having an introductory sale there on both PU and CU products, in case you have anything on your shopping list. I'll let you know all about it over the weekend.
Till then, keep scrapping and have fun doing so. :-)

No comments: