New Products

3/27/2010

New goodies.

Hi girls.
First off, thank you all for a wonderful feedback on my chrome series. I am so glad you like them and enjoy using them. By all means feel free to link me to any LO you might use them for. I'd love to have a peak.
I am packaging plenty more, so stay tuned. There will be more frames, borders and doodles to come. Right now I have a few more sets in the store at Inspiration Lane:
I have also released a new kit called Oh Baby with a matching Brag Book. I am really liking the metal accents in this kit. I hope you'll enjoy it.I have made a few LOs with this kit, some with the baby photos of my little ones, some with my DDs 'older' photos. I have used both the kit and the brag book.
Here are the LOs I've made with the kit:These 2 are by Erika:
By Manuela:
By Lou Ann:
By Sarah:
By Bethany:
By Stephanie:
By Di:
By Amber:
And here are a couple of my BB pages:
This coming week I am about to be featured at my store Ahhh Scrap and I'll have a goodie made with my latest products for you, so watch out for it on the first of April!
Happy scrapping!

No comments: