New Products

7/31/2010

New CU, photos and Sales

Hey girls.

Just a quick note today.
I have been very busy with my sister and her hubby visiting. We really are having a blast. Tomorrow we are leaving for a trip to the lake Superior and we'll be gone till Wed.

Before we go, I thought I'd share a few photos of the kids and my family:


Before I leave, I wanted to let you know that all my products are on sale at both IL and ACOT, so head to the stores if you have any of my products on your wish list. :-)

Also, here is a preview of the new CU set of frames available at the IL.

OK, I really have to run now. It's way past 1am and I am still not done with my work...and packing.... :-(

I'll be back soon, hopefully with some more photos from this trip... and some coupons. :-)




.

No comments: