New Products

9/28/2010

Vinnie Pearce Album, CT LOs and some photos.

Oh my, has it been almost 2 weeks already since my last post?
In my defense, I was busy between preparing for my DD's birthday parties and trying to put in some hours at work.

Anyway, here's what's going on:

This last Saturday we hosted a couple of parties for my DD's 6th birthday. One for her friends in the morning and one later on for the family. Both went smoothly and we all had a great time. Even the baby's naps were a smooth sailing. DD got a whole bunch of presents that she really liked, the wardrobe for all her dolls' clothes being her favorite one. My DD told me that she got so many presents because when she was blowing off the candles on her cakes, she always wished that all the presents are for her. Well, now I know why there were none for me... :-)

Here is the wardrobe my DD got. Her brother was fast to help her sorting the shoes.

Of course, I have to add a photo of the little puckered face too:


***

Also, I would like to share with you the amazing creation of one of the most talented digi designers I know. It's an album made with the photos of my kids created by Vinnie Pearce, using her brand new kit The Apple of my Eye. She was looking for someone to share their photos in exchange for an album she created using them. I was the lucky girl who's photos were used. You can see the amazing album she created here:


You can check out the kit she used on her blog here or right in her store here.
Thank you Vinnie for creating this amazing keepsake for my children.

***

And last but not least I want to show you a slide show of the wonderful LOs created by my CT girls with the latest kit Everything Nice:


Stay tuned for the brand new set of CU elements coming out this week and the newest kit coming out after the weekend. Of course, I'll have a little freebie waiting for you here on my blog too. :-)



.

No comments: