New Products

1/23/2011

New Kit IN THE SUN and a Valentine FREEBIE

Hello girls.

I am back with my newest kit.
It's called In The Sun.
I have designed this kit for my daughter's 6th year book. I can't wait to start making some pages with it.
For some inspiration, here are a few previews and CT LOs:

The kit is available at
and

Photobucket
Elements preview:
Photobucket
Here are a couple of LOs made by me:
Photobucket

Photobucket
2 LOs made by Astrid:
Photobucket

Photobucket
2 LOs made by Erika:
Photobucket

Photobucket
2 LOs made by Manuela:
Photobucket

Photobucket
LO made by Dielle:
Photobucket
2 LOs made by Renate:
Photobucket

Photobucket
2 LOs made by Krisz:
Photobucket

Photobucket
LO made by Petra:
Photobucket
Lo made by Maria:
Photobucket


And here is a little sampler of the kit for you:
It's 2 different Valentine cards, ready to print at the 4x6" size, either in full size or to cut down to a wallet size. Enjoy!




Photobucket




...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the valentines cards.. they are lovely ! Love your work !